Our updated project + funding success!
Posted: September 30, 2013, 10:29 AM EDT
Thank you for your contributions to “PULP’s Renew, Refresh, and Re-do“ campaign on Clovest. Though we didn’t achieve our original funding goals, with the funds we did raise, we will be able complete some important projects. For that reason, Clovest has agreed to let us use the funds that have been pledged to finance our renovations!
In particular, the renovations we will be undertaking with your help are:
- Replace and upgrade the majority of the general and display lighting.
- Repair the ceiling drywall damaged due to water damage & general drywall repairs.
- Paint some the high traffic areas throughout the store.
- Patch the concrete floors in several areas throughout the store.
- Repair the entrance door (hopefully replace) to improve functionality.
The funds you have generously pledged will help us improve the function and appearance of PULP. We will start on these projects as soon as the funds are available, so we can have the projects completed before the holiday season is upon us. Thanks again for supporting PULP as we continue working to grow and serve you.
With warm regards,
Tony Boykins, Owner